Introduce others to your business with
premium quality business cards.
Promote your event, organization, or business
with bright and unique post cards.
Admission is no problem if you need tickets. Stubs are included, and we print regular or raffle.
Wedding coming soon?
A special event coming up?
Spread the word with a variety of invitation choices.
Mark a special occasion with a
wide assortment of available holiday cards.
Call (973) 622-1111 to get rates
on all of the following:
Ad Journals, Banners, Signs, T-Shirts, Calendars, Posters, Magazines, Newspapers, Labels, Forms, Letterhead, Menus, Brochures, Artwork, EDDM,
and anything else not listed here.
When you are ready to make your order, send us your artwork or correspondence to email@example.com. If you do not have camera ready artwork (.pdf, .jpeg), you can send us the raw materials for your order (text, logos, photos). Basic typesetting is included in the cost of the order. However, be advised of the following:
1. Make sure you have visited and read the Terms and Privacy Page before ordering.
2. We will ONLY begin processing orders submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org once payment is made. (Pay first, then send artwork.)
3. When sending an order to email@example.com, be sure to put your name in the subject as well as type of order. Also, be sure to include contact information (phone number, e-mail) should we need to contact you about your order.
4. For all orders, the processing phase begins when the last element of placing your order has been completed. For instance, if you have made payment and then have e-mailed the material for your order, the time will begin from the submission of the artwork. However, if by chance you submit artwork before making payment, which we suggest you do not do, then the time will begin from when payment is made.
5. For any order, the more you add, the smaller the material will be. (Ex. Text will be a smaller font, logos and photos will be smaller)
6. For orders that do not have camera ready artwork (.pdf, .jpeg), we will send a proof via e-mail to you. Be advised, we cannot finalize your order without proof approval. When viewing your proof, you are responsible for the accuracy of the material you are reviewing. (Ex. Your phone number, zip code, spelling, etc.) If there is any error in a proof you have approved, you will be solely responsible.
7. If while viewing your proof and you need to make changes after payment has been made and artwork is submitted, the first round of changes can be made at no charge. However, if changes are made again, a $10 fee will be added on each occurrence.
8. Once you approve your proof by e-mail, we can then finalize your order. For printing orders, this encompasses shipping the order to you. For advertising, this encompasses placing the ad in the next available edition.
9. If you have any questions, please call us at 973-622-1111 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. While we encourage you to get in touch with us for any questions you may have, be advised that to make any change(s) to your order, the change(s) must be e-mailed to email@example.com. No exceptions.
FOR PRINTING: After your order is processed, we will inform you by e-mail that your order has been shipped. Please be aware that while most orders arrive within two (2) to three (3) days, this is not a guarantee of delivery time. FOR ADVERTISING: After your order is processed, we will inform you by e-mail that your advertisement is set to appear in the next available publication. If no changes are made to an advertisement within a three (3) day period before the next edition is published, the ad will run per the camera ready artwork (.pdf, .jpeg) submitted to us or the approved proof.
For advertising, when your advertisement is placed in the next available edition and subsequent editions you reserved your ad in via your order, should you have placed an order for more than one insertion in Local Talk Newspaper, that satisfies your order. However, should anyone attempt to force a chargeback on an advertising that has been placed and run per the ordered number of insertions, be forewarned that this constitutes theft of service, and Local Talk takes this illegal activity seriously, and will take legal action against anyone doing so.